Friday, March 1, 2013

Weekend fun!

Hey everyone! It's finally Friday again, which only means one thing...
The weekend is heeerreeee!
 
 If you're looking for something to fill up that weekend calendar, I have a suggestion. Go to a Florida Everblades game! You can get your tickets online at http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0D004918294C81FC?artistid=833999&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=9 
 
Now, I'm normally only a basketball and football kind of girl but there's something about watching hockey live that is so exciting! (I do admit, my favorite part is when there's a fight. But hey, who doesn't love to watch a little rivalry between teams, right?!) The games are inexpensive and it's something different to do. Even if it's your first game, I'll bet you find yourself cheering and getting all the way into it! Did I mention, in addition to being a great couples, guys (or girls) night, it's perfect to bring this kids to also? My little girls love going to a game and cheering right along with everyone else! Great, affordable, fun-time opportunity! Just make sure to bring your jacket. It gets pretty chilly in there at times. 
 
After the game, grab some drinks or a snack at one of the many local restaurants nearby. It's a great way to spend a Saturday night out that is sure to keep everyone engaged and talking!
Have a great weekend and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment